September was a busy month. There was back-to-school and well, back-to-school - because that's enough to keep any parent busy. So busy that maybe you haven't had a chance to read what's been going on at Babble.
Catch up with September's Babble posts:
- The Pros and Cons of Being Working Parents
- 7 Tips to Ease Transitions for Kids with Autism
- A Summer of Firsts Captured on Instagram
- Oh! The Things I Would Do If I Had My Kid’s Energy
- 6 Video Games My Son with Autism Loves To Play
- The Only That Matters When Your Kid Has Autism
- Play-Doh: Fun and Therapeutic for Kids with Autism
Post a Comment
AutismWonderland - written by Lisa Quinones-Fontanez - is a personal blog chronicling a NYC family's journey with autism, while also sharing local resources for children/families with special needs.