Welcome to AutismWonderland! A personal blog chronicling our family journey with autism in New York City - specifically The Bronx.
Is this your first time here?
If so, then as The King says in Alice in Wonderland,
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop."
Don't fret. If you don't have time to begin from the very beginning, I thought I'd share some posts that will help you get to know us better. And hopefully you won't stop. I'd love to have you continue on this journey with us.
- Love Accidentally - The Story of How The Husband and I Met and Got Married
- Why I Call Him 'The Boy'
- A Walk in My Shoes
On Coping with Diagnosis:
- Three Years After Diagnosis. Does It Get Easier?
- Looking Back: A Year After Diagnosis - very first blog post
- The Milestones That Keep You Going When You Have a Special Needs Kid - Featured on Parents.com
My Personal Belief on Autism:
- Dear Dr. Oz
- A Cure? No Thanks, We'll Pass
- Clue: Autism Edition
- It Takes a Village
- The Upside to Autism
- Why I Won't Shut Up About My Special Needs Kid
- Questions are Welcome. Staring is Not.
- Prepping for Vacation: AutismWonderland Goes to Walt Disney World
- My Autism Book List
- What Makes A Muskrat Guard His Musk? Courage!
- Going Out To Eat When Your Kid Has Autism