Welcome to AutismWonderland!
Is this your first time here?
If so, then as The King says in Alice in Wonderland,
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop."
Don't fret. If you don't have time to begin from the very beginning, I thought I'd share some of my favorite posts. Hopefully you won't stop. I'd love to have you continue on this journey with us.
On Coping with Diagnosis:
- Three Years After Diagnosis. Does It Get Easier?
- Looking Back: A Year After Diagnosis - very first blog post
- Autism Moms: A Camaraderie of soldiers
- The Milestones That Keep You Going When You Have a Special Needs Kid - Featured on Parents.com
My Personal Belief on Autism:
- Dear Dr. Oz
- A Cure? No Thanks, We'll Pass
- Clue: Autism Edition
- It Takes a Village
- The Upside to Autism
- Why I Won't Shut Up About My Special Needs Kid
- Questions are Welcome. Staring is Not.
- Prepping for Vacation: AutismWonderland Goes to Walt Disney World
- My Autism Book List
- What Makes A Muskrat Guard His Musk? Courage!
- Eating in. Dining out.