Come hear a free presentation by Sarah Birnbaum of New York Special Needs Support on how to:
- Figure out whether your child will still need services after EI
- Obtain the best evaluations and guidance
- Find an appropriate preschool
- Set up the right therapy and preschool program
- Get the best outcome from your CPSE meeting
Monday, February 14
6-8pm at Marymount Manhattan
221 E. 71st Street, 2nd Fl., Peruggi Room
For more information please visit Sarah’s website, http://www.nyspecialneeds.com.
If you know anyone whose child is turning 3 in 2011, please forward this on so they can attend a free talk, meet other parents in the same situation, and get crucial support and information about this upcoming transition.
Post a Comment
AutismWonderland - written by Lisa Quinones-Fontanez - is a personal blog chronicling a NYC family's journey with autism, while also sharing local resources for children/families with special needs.