- Opening Day is April 27th - Park Hours: 10 am-8 pm
- Be the first to arrive at Sesame Place on Opening Day, April 27, 2013 and get the royal treatment! Guests are the VIPs and will be treated to a character celebration followed by a meet and greet with all of your Sesame Street friends throughout the park!
- Look for contest details to be the parade Grand Marshall on opening day.
- Be one of first 500 guests to visit Mr. Hooper’s Emporium and receive a special gift! http://bit.ly/J7PICJ
- Special Event Concert Series: NOW on SALE
- Caillou’s Musical Playdate (5/4 & 5/5) FREE
- Imagination Movers Live in Concert (5/11 & 5/12) $10.00
- Max & Ruby’s Musical Playdate (5/18 & 5/19) FREE
- Laurie Berkner’s The You & Me Tour (6/1 & 6/2) $10.00
So...how many days left to opening day?
Post a Comment
AutismWonderland - written by Lisa Quinones-Fontanez - is a personal blog chronicling a NYC family's journey with autism, while also sharing local resources for children/families with special needs.