To honor Autism Awareness Month this April, the Build-a-Bear Workshop has partnered with Autism Speaks to make the Autism Speaks bear.
The Autism Speaks bear ($18) will be in Build-a-Bear Workshop stores as of March 27, 2013 (available while supplies last) and $1 from the sale of this bear will be donated to Autism Speaks.
Throughout April, guests can donate $1 (or more) to Autism Speaks upon check out at Build-a-Bear Workshop stores within the United States on line at buildabear.com.
Cute, cuddly and for a good cause, the Autism Speaks bear will make any child - with or without - autism very happy.
I'm excited to host a $25 Build-a-Bear Workshop gift card giveaway.
- You must post a comment with each entry.
- Comments will be numbered in the order they are listed and a random number generator (random.org) will be used to select the winner.
- If you combine entries into one post, you will only have one chance to win rather than up to three.
- Giveaway is open to Continental U.S.
- Gift Card will be mailed directly from Build-a-Bear office.
Mandatory entry: Leave a comment.
Additional entries - you must leave a comment for each additional entry:
- Follow me on twitter - @LaliQuin
- “Like” the AutismWonderland Facebook page
- Tweet: I just entered to win an $25 @buildabear Gift Card via @LaliQuin http://bit.ly/15gQHLM #autismawareness
This giveaway will end Thursday, 3/21/13 11:59 pm EST. Winner will be announced on Facebook & Twitter by 3/22/13 Noon EST. I will contact the winner and you will have 24 hours to reply.
Disclaimer: I was provided with a complimentary Build-a-Bear Autism Speaks bear. All opinions are my own.