I've never played Two Truths and a Lie before. And since it's the Friday of Labor Day Weekend, I figured why not do something a little different.
Instructions: Within each round choose which 1 of the 3 statements you think is a lie. (2 out of 3 wins*)
- Tracy Morgan asked me out on a date while I was standing on street corner waiting for The Husband (who, at the time, was The Boyfriend)
- I approached Derek Jeter at a club on a dare, unaware of who he was.
- I walked by Johnny Depp on the street and had no idea it was him.
Round 2 (The Book Game)
Round3 (The Autism/Special Needs Game)
- I cc'd President Obama on a letter to the DOE regarding The Boy's services.
- I believe in the New York City Public Education System.
- I saw The Boy's teacher doing shots at a bar after she ran out of his Annual Review Meeting because she was sick.