I've never played Two Truths and a Lie before. And since it's the Friday of Labor Day Weekend, I figured why not do something a little different.
Instructions: Within each round choose which 1 of the 3 statements you think is a lie. (2 out of 3 wins*)
- Tracy Morgan asked me out on a date while I was standing on street corner waiting for The Husband (who, at the time, was The Boyfriend)
- I approached Derek Jeter at a club on a dare, unaware of who he was.
- I walked by Johnny Depp on the street and had no idea it was him.
Round 2 (The Book Game)
- I believe Fifty Shades of Gray is grossly underrated.
- A Tree Grows In Brooklyn was the first book that inspired me to write.
- I read Chances by Jackie Collins when I was in the 4th grade.
Round3 (The Autism/Special Needs Game)
- I cc'd President Obama on a letter to the DOE regarding The Boy's services.
- I believe in the New York City Public Education System.
- I saw The Boy's teacher doing shots at a bar after she ran out of his Annual Review Meeting because she was sick.
Round 1: 3
Round 2: 1
Round 3: 1
Got 2 out 3 right?! CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN!
I'm sorry. You don't really win anything except a GREAT JOB! YOU WON! YAY!
Post a Comment
AutismWonderland - written by Lisa Quinones-Fontanez - is a personal blog chronicling a NYC family's journey with autism, while also sharing local resources for children/families with special needs.