Here's my Top 10 List of what I'm thankful for:
10. My job. It may not be the ideal job, but it pays the bills.
9. My cozy little apartment - it's home.
8. My writing - it's therapeutic
7. The teachers at Norrin's school and all of his therapists.
6. My friends - They make me laugh even when it's really hard to.
5. My family - I have a great support system.
4. My Mom - I would completely lost without her.
3. My husband - He is a phenomenal partner.
2. Norrin -- (my list within my list)
- He's said "I love you" all on his own
- he's pointing;
- playing appropriately;
- riding his bike;
- he's almost fully potty trained!
- he's asking questions
- he says please and thank you
- he's realizing that on Halloween you get candy, on Thanksgiving you eat turkey and for Christmas Santa comes and brings presents
- he's building his imagination
- He's cutting and coloring
1. That I'm able to appreciate all the little things every single day.