- Necessity is the Mother of a Child On the Autism Spectrum - Heather McCracken is the founder and executive director of the Friend 2 Friend Social Learning Society. She is the creator of the Friend 2 Friend model and programs and a mother of three (Katie, Iain and Emma); her son Iain is on the autism spectrum. Heather actively designs and delivers social, communication peer play based programs for children ages 3 through 18 in schools and other community settings throughout North America and abroad. She an international speaker and widely published, author of "That's What's Different About Me", "Can I Play Too", "Demystifying Autism", and coauthor "Learners on the Autism Spectrum."
- Lessons Everywhere You Look: Kim Wombles is an Instructor of English (and psychology) at Cisco College.
- The Paper Heart: T
- Holding Hands Through Change by Chynna Laird's
- An Artificial Divide: A Look Back: Kim Wombles
- Me? Courageous? : by Patty O.
- Autism and Parenting: 5 tips to reduce stress by Laura Shumaker
- Fun with Floortime: Cindy Tovar, M.S.Ed.
- Making the Impossible, Possible: Silvia Santiago, Speech Therapist and mother to a son with autism.
- Like Two Ships Passing in the Night:
Through the Looking Glass
The Through the Looking Glass series features blog posts written by parents, relatives, siblings, service providers, special education teachers and therapists of children/adults with Autism.
Through the Looking Glass Posts/Contributers: